Wednesday 14 October 2015

Unexpected Style Heroes: Nigella Lawson

I've recently become OBSESSED with watching Nigella programs. It started innocently as I was looking for a good programme to nap to (that's a thing right?? Please say I'm not the only person who does this) and I decided Simply Nigella would be the perfect thing. But as I prepared to doze off into my midday slumber I was distracted by Nigella and how bloody ace she is.

Never mind her amazing culinary skills and ability to make literally anything sound sexy, the woman has style to top it all off. Of course she's gorgeous which makes it easier for her to look as ridiculously fit as she always does but her style skills are still enviable. The woman knows how to dress.

So let's take a look at some of her best moments. (We'll all just forget the burkini incident of 2011.)






Images- All Pinterest




0 comments:

Post a Comment