Thursday 22 October 2015

Unexpected Style Heroes: The Queen

Yep, you heard it right. Her Majesty has style.
I know it might be incredibly uncool to say this, but I actually really like the queen. Honestly, I think she's a great lass. Yeah, I know she doesn't do thaaattt much apart from shake people's hands, and cut big ribbons, and smash bottles on boats (do they actually do that any more... I'm not really sure, do boats even exist any more? People just get ubers everywhere). But so what? She couldn't help being born little old Liz of Windsor any more than we could help being born in our crappy home towns, so no negativity, let's just put our views about the royal family aside for five minutes (don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of Charles either. Wait, is it treason if I say that??) and instead discuss the fashion triumphs of this 89 year old sass pot.
Fit Queen!


Leopard print Queen!
Colour co-ordinating Queen
Look at her cheeky face! Honestly if I look as good as her when I'm 89 I'll be a happy woman, but if that wasn't enough to convince you...
Here is a picture of a hooded Queen driving a range rover
Thank you and good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment